Thursday, February 2, 2012

Face Products


So here goes, round two. Face.
This was one of my “holy grail” products, but it will surely have to R.I.P now. Ouch…oh well, I’ll just have to move on. It’s the MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Lightscape, not safe. It was the perfect highlight. Oh precious Lightscape, you will be missed.
 
MAC MSF: Lightscape
NOT safe

 


Going along with the theme, MAC’s Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Give Me Sun! is not gluten free. I used this as a bronzer, but I am pretty confident that I’ll be able to find a matte bronzer that I like just as much.

MAC MSFN: Give me Sun!
NOT safe

Ok, that wasn’t so painful, on to the good news. Although this isn’t matte, it is a great bronzer, and I love using it as blush too! Bonus points for multitasking.

Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer
safe














When I first used the MAC Fix+ I totally thought it wouldn't do anything. But once I was finished doing my makeup, it was hard not to notice the effects. It is just a mist that you spray on before you start your makeup application. It really does make your makeup look smoother, it also feels really refreshing, especially first thing in the morning. Another bonus product, if you use it after your makeup is finished it acts as a setting spray and makes it last longer.

MAC Fix+
safe

When I first started looking into gluten free makeup, I was totally mislead and confused. I misunderstood and thought that all of Clinique’s makeup was gluten free, but nope. Luckily, what I already own is gluten free, the Perfectly Real foundation and compact. I really enjoy using these products. They give my skin a really healthy finish while at the same time mattifying the oily places like the “T” tone. Score on this one.

Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup Foundation
safe
Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup
safe

And once again one product that put a huge smile on my face. It’s the NARS All About Cheeks blush palette. I had been drooling over this product ever since it was released, and I received it as a gift for Christmas. I now don’t know if I could live without it. But i never have to find out! I guess until I use it all, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. This has everything in one place, and perfect for traveling AND it so freaking versatile. Perfect peachy pink, amazing bright pink, a gorgeous plum perfect for fall and winter, not to mention a bronzer and highlight. So sweet!  
NARS
 safe 
 

AND the best part is that all NARS products are 
gluten free. It even says it on their website!!! No hoops to jump through!!! SAFE. end of story. I know where all my savings are going, NARSproducts. Love.Love.Love

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment